Cheese & sausages
- Butcher’s shop Grosgurin & Fils
- The Chezery-Forens dairy, where the tasty Bleu de Gex is made
- The Comté cellars of the Fort des Rousses in Morez
- The Grandvallier farm in Saint-Laurent-en-Grandvaux
- The fruits from Les Rousses
And many other cheese specialties to discover such as Morbier, Cancoillotte, Mont d’Or, Tomme …
Wine tourism in the Jura
- Jura wines: Yellow wine, straw wine, Jura coast, Château Châlon and Pontarlier…
- The raspberry festival at the Chapelle des Bois with its famous gentian distillery.
Other culinary specialties to discover such as…
… raclette, fondue, tartiflette, Monbéliard and Morteau sausages, crozets, morels, honey or chocolates.
- The Tram ‘Paysan: a grocery store at 1/2h from Lélex (meats, farm cheeses, organic vegetables, honeys, fair trade …)
- The restaurant of the hotel du center and its mountain specialties
- The restaurant La Catheline