The Monts-Jura, the jewel of the ski resorts of the Jura Mountains, are characterized by their exceptional environment, in the heart of the Haut-Jura Regional Natural Park totaling
49 downhill ski slopes and 120 kms of cross-country skiing.
- Direct access to the slopes by the Catheline cable car, which also runs in the summer and allows walkers or cyclists to reach the peaks.
- The French Ski School from the age of 4.
- The children’s club from 3 to 12 years old.
- Mountain bike: a loop of 40km is marked out from Lélex, for experienced cyclists. It is permitted to take pedestrian paths giving priority to pedestrians.
- The electric bike rides in the Haut Jura Regional Natural Park with a dedicated trail: Au Fil de la Valserine.
- The Valserine golf course.
- 300 kms of hiking.
- A ride in sled dogs.
- The lake of Les Rousses.
- Europe’s longest rail sled run on the Faucille pass: 1 km of downhill accessible to all.
- The classified natural site of the Cascades du Hérisson.
- The thermal baths of Yverdon.
- The thermal baths of Lavey-les-Bains
And many other activities to discover during your stay in Lélex!